Ok so Logan who is 9 has been having some attitude issues and problems with friends lately so I decided that this good character lapbook would be perfect!!!
And this is Mallorie's. She loves this book and now she can brush up on her coloring on paper skills instead of using my walls!!
And Mr. Max.... He asks such great questions that I just never know the right answer to. He's always asking, "Did the workers make this or did God?". So I made this creation lapbook for him!
Ok I've been homeschooling for a while now and I just discovered lapbooks. They are amazing! I found subjects that would fit perfectly with my kids "need to know now" subjects and they are having a blast with them. Here's a few new ones I've made!
Love your lap books! Such a great idea. I should have made some for the plane to Germany! I can make some grown up version ones!
ReplyDelete